[Asterisk-bsd] question about te120p card

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 11:17:36 CDT 2007

it should.  but I will check into it. I know the zaptel port is fallening
behind. have you tried using the svn version.

Subversion reposiroty: svn co --username svn --password svn
https://svn.pbxpress.com:1443/repos/zaptel-bsd/branches/1.4 zaptel-bsd.

I am trying to get ahold of gonzo to update the port/svn with the 1.4.3
zaptel.