[Asterisk-bsd] more rings on fxo

Tolstov Dmitry tdn at demos.net
Thu Jun 28 08:31:01 CDT 2007

Hello,

I have TDM11B installed on 6.2-STABLE with asterisk-1.4.4_2 and
zaptel-1.4.1

I'd like to recive PSTN calls this manner:

exten = s,1,Dial(tra-la-la,60,..)
to get zap fxo channel answered only when some one pick up dialed
extension.
but after few (from three to five) rings asterisk hangs up zap channel

Is there any way to change this behaviour? I don't like to use answer
application before dialing.

I am also expiriencing low volume when call is bridged between zap
channels and if rx and tx gains is rised voip calls become extreamly
loud.

I hope someone points me to places in zaptel sources to change these
situations if there are any or give some other advise.

Thanks.

--
WBR,
Tolstov Dmitry