[Asterisk-bsd] hey all

Pim van Stam pim at vanstam-ict.nl
Sun Jun 10 12:39:22 MST 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-10 at 09:59 -0700, Richard E Neese wrote:
> I need a list just by company name and card model that works on bsd.
>
> I need this for the gui I have been working on. I have all the Digum and
> Sangoma and Rhino  cards but I need to know others that work with bsd thats
> not in my list. And if you happen to havea gif/jpg/png pic of the card it
> would also help.

I'm using and hereby confirm working with QuadBRI cards in combination
with ISDN4BSD (chan_capi). This is with FreebSD 6.2 and Asterisk 1.4.
I use the Swyx QuadBRI, but I presume all cards listed on isdn4bsd work
with this combination
(http://www.selasky.org/hans_petter/isdn4bsd/index.html).

--
Regards,