[Asterisk-bsd] MeetMe drift

Michael Iedema michael at askozia.com
Sun Jul 29 18:15:39 CDT 2007

David,

>    1.4 has converted to using LIST macros to do list traversals and
> manipulations. I'll have to rewrite the patch for that. No promises on
> when I'll be able to get to that.

I've attached my first attempt at this. It seems to be dropping a few
initial frames during a call (announcements begin mid-word) and has
segfaulted Asterisk a few times. My 1.4.x programming skills are
nothing to write home about but perhaps someone can take a look both
of our patches and see where I've gone wrong.

-Michael I.