[Asterisk-bsd] MeetMe drift

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Sat Jul 28 12:44:38 CDT 2007

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 01:35:32 +0800, Dinesh Nair wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:10:07 -0700, David G Lawrence wrote:
>
> >    Attached is a slightly improved version of my ztdummy.c that should
> > work if system HZ is larger than 1000.
>
> david,
>
> this is excellent. i'll check it out a little bit on the various freebsd
> boxes we've got, and if it does work, i'll commit it to the zaptel-bsd
> subversion repository.

just a cursory build and test on my hp nc6230 notebook running freebsd 6.2
shows that your ztdumy gives about 99.53% accuracy as measured by zttest.
the original ztdummy used to vary from 94% to 99% and was quite
inconsistent in this regard. more testing is obviously required,
especially by systems which are not synced with ntp.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/