[Asterisk-bsd] MeetMe drift

David G Lawrence dg228 at dglawrence.com
Fri Jul 27 19:10:07 CDT 2007

   Attached is a slightly improved version of my ztdummy.c that should work
if system HZ is larger than 1000.

-DG

David G. Lawrence
President
Download Technologies, Inc. - http://www.downloadtech.com - (866) 399 8500
The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
Pave the road of life with opportunities.