[Asterisk-bsd] Problems Startup Mac OSX

Jonas Schnelli jonas.schnelli at artack.ch
Mon Jul 9 12:41:18 CDT 2007

Hi all

after successfull installing asterisk on my macmini, i slipt into
problems with the SIP registrations.
- when i run asterisk as root "/sw/sbin/asterisk" everything works
fine, no problems at all.

- when i create a startupItem (launchd or Fink deamon), so that my
macmini run asterisk
automaticly, outgoing call's are not possilbe, incoming calls are
working fine!
  .. so when i kill the process by "sudo kill" and restart asterisk
by "/sw/sbin/asterisk" .. outgoing calls are fine again!
when i check the logs, i can see that the sip registrations time out.

so,.. wheres the problem? startuporder? low-process id?

thanks for help
-
</jonas schnelli / switzerland>