[Asterisk-bsd] Zaptel BSD 1.4 for Asterisk 1.4

Vince Vielhaber vev at michvhf.com
Mon Jan 29 15:08:46 MST 2007

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007, Jerry wrote:

>> On Mon, 29 Jan 2007, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
>> Ok, answering myself, branch seems to be what I should've been building
>> instead of trunk.  With the exception of a problem in the makefile in
>> oct612s (it didn't know how to make install) all went well!
>
> Is this 1.2 or 1.4 zaptel you are building?

1.4

> I think if you are building branch, you are building 1.2.
>
> I could be wrong though, and if so I am making the same mistake you are. :)

That's what threw me, I thought branch would be the current code but *
wouldn't compile with it.  In the branches directory is a subdirectory
called zaptel-1.4 and all went well with that.  Even had a telemarketer
call on it a little while ago - gonna fix that little problem real quick!

Vince.
--
   Michigan VHF Corp.   http://www.nobucks.net/   http://www.coloser.com/
            Bringing the world a little coloser to your business