[Asterisk-bsd] so now that 1.4 is out

Javier Henderson javier at kjsl.com
Tue Jan 2 07:19:30 MST 2007

On Jan 2, 2007, at 9:13 AM, Phillip Neumann wrote:

> El mié, 27-12-2006 a las 13:03 -0600, Rich Murphey escribió:
>> Who is hosting a svn/cvs/etc repository
>

> i would be happy to see how is the 1.4 port comming along too

FWIW, I've been running 1.4beta3 for a few weeks now, without any
problems, on FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE. It built right off the box, and
"make install" placed the config files in /usr/local/etc, binaries
in /usr/local/bin, etc.

I intend to upgrade to the release 1.4 version RSN. I'll report back
after I've done so.

Note: I'm not using the Zaptel drivers, so I can't offer any feedback
on those. I'm using an ATA for FXO and FXS ports for the analog phones.

-jav