[Asterisk-bsd] mysql and cdr

Marcos Espinoza mespinoza at hispanicglobal.com
Thu Feb 22 11:11:18 MST 2007

Yup,

I already did that,

Here's what I'm getting on to the MYSQL DB

calldate, end, clid, src, dst, dcontext, channel,
dstchannel,lastapp,lastdata, duration, billsec, disposition, amaflags,
accountcode, uniqueid,userfield

as you can see, the answer field is missing...

a simple question:

calldate represents the exact time for the communication established,
or the answer time for an established communication?

Marcos.