[Asterisk-bsd] mysql and cdr

Marcos Espinoza mespinoza at hispanicglobal.com
Thu Feb 15 13:10:40 MST 2007

HI:

I'm using mysql to strore the CDR for all my incoming SIP connections.

Is there any way to setup the mysql tables, in the same order that the
default Master.cvs file in /var/log/asterisk/cdr-custom/ ?

By default the Master.cvs have 3 fields that I'm not able to see in the
mysql database: start, answer and end.

I followed a faq : http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cdr+mysql , to
store the CDR in a database, but the tables I created, are not the same
against the Master.cvs.

I already try to create the columns manually into the table, but no data is
added to them.

Here's the columns of the table:

calldate, end, clid, src, dst, dcontext, channel, dstchannel, lastapp,
lastdata, duration, billsec, disposition, amaflags, accountcode, uniqueid,
userfield

As you can see I'm missing the fields start, answer and end.

I think the first one "calldate" represents the start time of a connection,
if y create the column "stop" at the end of the table, nothing happends, and
no data is being added to it, but if I create the column "end" right next to
"calldate" I start to see data on the column.

Anybody knows what's the correct way to create the tables, in order to get
the data for start , answer, and end ?

Using:

-          FreeBSD 6.X

-          Asterisk 1.2.13