[Asterisk-bsd] whats going

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Tue Feb 13 04:16:42 MST 2007

On 02/13/07 13:30 RIchard Neese said the following:
> I have not seen much going on in the way of asterisk 1.4 port just wanted to
> know where it stands.

richard,

there's a subdirectory branches/zaptel-1.4 created in the zaptel-bsd
respository within which work has been ongoing on porting zaptel-1.4 to
bsd. the last svn commit in that branch was just a couple of weeks ago.

as for asterisk proper, i've got reports that the new build system does
take into account freebsd and builds well on freebsd. i've got reports on
that. some work may still need to be done, but by and large, it is
progressing along really well.

however, asterisk 1.4 would need zaptel-bsd to be moved to 1.4 as well,
which is why we're concentrating some effort there.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/