[Asterisk-bsd] Hey all Update on DaemonSwitch

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 16:33:47 CST 2007

Hey all I have a update for you all on the DaemonSwitch FreeBSD Asterisk
Project.

I just finishe dwriting new install scripts and adde d some more features to
the install. the install is getting cleaner.

I have completely tested the install and it works. But I need some more
testers to test the latest install.

I am also looking for those with smp machines and AMD64 and AMD64 X2 to help
with making releases. it should be as easy as just building the pkgs and
getting them to me to build a new release.

I am hoping you find this project to be a benifit.

Please make sure to report any issues on the wiki. as this will help me to fix
them faster.

Thanks

Richard Neese AKA unixdog on irc.

--
Welcome to the World. An the World gets smaller.