[Asterisk-bsd] not hearing feedback

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 17:39:23 CDT 2007

Rich,

  I'm running the AMD64 version of FreeBSD and the asterisk file.

  It got through most of the install. It was clean right up until the time that it got through with the webmin install then it ended with this message:

  cannot cd to asterisk-configs

  I assume it was trying to get to /usr/local/etc/asterisk and this folder was indeed there but it was empty with the exception of the ldap-asterisk-sample file.

  I did not try to load asterisk as I calculate it will not run without config files and I don't won't to copy over my default * server files because that will require extensive editing to keep this AMD * server from tryin to log into my providers.

  Any advice would be helpful.

Frank Griffith <glassdude45 at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Rich,

  I got the new download this morning and will be giving it the old college try tonight after I get home from work. I'll post as soon as I have something working.

Richard Neese <r.neese at gmail.com> wrote:
  well I am not hearing any major feedback on the install or the gui. Please let
me know of any issues. I want to make this project work. But i need to know
of issues.

Thanks