[Asterisk-bsd] i4b pkg

Richard E Neese rich.e.neese at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 16:39:41 CDT 2007

its not a iso yet. its just the compiled pkgs and a install script. this was
just a way to kick off quick installs and get more pbx systems sith
freebsd+asterisk. you can edit the install script if you dont want webmin and
the gui. I included the gui because I stand behind it and do techsupport for
it.