[Asterisk-bsd] Good morning all.

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 10:46:49 CDT 2007

ok I am now shoving the amd64 version of my install pkg.  so those of you
wishing to hep get this project off the ground. Let me know.

I have dubed the project DaemonSwitch and DaemonSwitch.org will go Online this
week .

I hope this Project get more BSD users playing with asterisk and more *bsd
embedded phone units out there.

So far I have looks at the project is at a 479 meg install. That is the Base
OS adn the Pkg's that I have built and added.

I do need some one thats good with iso's and the sysinstall install.sh script
and rootfs.

ALso if anyone out there has a IA64 machine that can match the pkgs # for # it
would help.