[Asterisk-bsd] Anyone using g729 with Asterisk 1.4.7.1 or later?

Hugh Blandford hugh at island.net.au
Sat Aug 25 21:49:04 CDT 2007

Hi Richard and all,

thanks for the reply.  We are using Aastra 9133 and Cisco 7960s.
Niether of which support anything other than g729 as far as I know.
This is only for the remote home office sites.  It was all running fine
under 1.2.  It just seems that the codec file that you download from
digium doesn't work properly with the version combination of FreeBSD and
Asterisk we have.

If anyone out there has a working setup I would appreciate it if you
could let me know the versions.

Thanks,

Hugh