[Asterisk-bsd] ok its all fixed and works

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 13:20:12 CDT 2007

ok after spending yesterday rebuilding pkgs on a fresh system I got all the
pkgs to compile and install. and the thirdlane gui issue is fixed. there is
alot I added for futrue releases. I have done 3 test installs on 3 systems
this am and they all installed without a hitch.

ok Postfix pkg is in this one and it installs but you have to configure it for
your system. I had issues with sendmail esmtp and godaddy and a few other
providers thats why I went with postfix. If someone has send mail working
with esmtp and godaddy let me know I can pull pstfix. but the basic install I
have built is done for this round.

I now have to work to get flite 1.3 to compile and install from ports and a
few other small pkgs to add more features like chan_cellphone wich allows you
to use bluetooh phones as fxs/fxo failovers.

SO give it 45 min to an hour to get uploaded and then chekk the site

HTTP://74.86.114.187/install.

Again sorry for stressing yesterday . it was a hard thing to have it fial out
of the gates..