[Asterisk-bsd] Here you go

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 10:13:23 CDT 2007

Ok I had to rebuild pkgs because some headers where missing. I have a newer
version on the site.  I am doing a test install right now. I am hoping this
should do the trick. I pushed  my self to hard to get it out . and yes I
forgot the + sign in the shutdown -r +2 . Give me tiime to test today and I
will let you know.

one of the issoes was webmin said it was missing context headers. the
pbxmanager installed but did not generate a license  key.

its 8am now I will let you  know asap.

sorry for all the stress on the list yesterday .