[Asterisk-bsd] ok the iso is having issues

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 02:13:23 CDT 2007

ok tomarrow morning I will release the bsdasterisk-i386.tar.gz and point you
all to the install webpage. I have a issue with the iso . I cant get it to
build right.

but I can atleast get the easy howto install out so far its 22 steps.

it lacks the asterisk-addons that wont compile.

If any of you have time to help with porting some small apps and ports please
let me know. I will give a list of whats needed and where to get some of the
tar.gz files that are src code.