[Asterisk-bsd] Unable to compile Asterisk-addons on Openbsd 4.1

Attilla de Groot attilla at attilla.nl
Fri Aug 17 05:36:16 CDT 2007

On Aug 17, 2007, at 12:58 PM, Oliver Schneider wrote:

> Maybe just nobody is able to help you with an obsd specific compile
> problem? You should mention in your first question that you must
> use openbsd and your cf size limitation. Are you able to mount a
> nfs share during compile time?
>
> regards
> Oliver

Well I solved the problem.

Like Stuart said it had to do with wrong asterisk libs, but I'm still
unsure what the cause was. I removed every Asterisk directory,
because there where both libs in /usr/libs and /usr/local/libs. The I
completely recompiled asterisk and then there where only libs in /usr/
libs. I really don't have a clue how this happend, because I didn't
install Asterisk before.

Anyway, then I just compiled the addons with CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/libs
otherwise the mysql libs can't be found. And somehow it sompiled
correctly. Now the realtime module works and that was my problem.

So, --solved--

Thans Stuart.

Best regards,
Attilla