[Asterisk-bsd] Unable to compile Asterisk-addons on Openbsd 4.1

Stuart Henderson stu at spacehopper.org
Thu Aug 16 14:28:21 CDT 2007

On 2007/08/16 19:34, Attilla de Groot wrote:

> >> bad/unavailable asterisk includes?
> >
> > Well too be honest, I'm not really a coder. So I really can't answer
> > the question myself. But it seems like an error between
> > app_addon_sql_mysql.c and the mysql libaries. So maybe someone with
> > some more C experience can answer this question.
>
> Well, I solved one problem and norrowed down another.
>
> -  There is an extra argument on line 428 in res_config_mysql.c

Now I am sure you have bad asterisk includes. Here is the correct
prototype from 1.4.10.1:

/usr/local/include/asterisk/config.h:struct ast_config
    *ast_config_internal_load(const char *configfile,
    struct ast_config *cfg, int withcomments);

Perhaps you are building from source and did not remove the old
version completely?

> - The other is still the "error: syntax error before string constant"
> error. That occurs on both res_config_mysql.c and cdr_addon_mysql.c.
> And the line is in both files the same:
>
> AST_MODULE_INFO_STANDARD(ASTERISK_GPL_KEY, "MySQL RealTime
> Configuration Driver");
>
> I really can't solve this one myself, since I don't know what the
> error means. Maybe someone else has an idea right now ?

Missing #define in this case. Fix the includes and this should follow,
I have got it building ok on -current (just working on packaging and
wondering which license applies to various parts, since it's none too
clear: scattered copyright notices, little in the way of actual
license text).