[Asterisk-bsd] Need Help in changing Voice message

Farooq Ahmed fahmed at tpg.com.au
Thu Aug 9 11:51:27 CDT 2007

Hi,
Asterisk has a lot of customizable voice prompt in /var/lib/asterisk/sound
but i want to change a very well known voice message which occurs when we try to dail a number
against dial plan
"beep beep beep The person you are calling is unavaiable, please try again."
I thought it would be availabe in the sound directory of asterisk but it is not there.
When i dial such wrong number no log appears in the asterisk cli command just get this message
so i am not getting any idea which macro or application generating this message.
Anybody have any idea about how to change this?

Thanks & Regards
Farooq