[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk GUI Woes

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 10:49:26 CDT 2007

Thanks for your prompt reply. I guess I have two problems:

1. I did use the make install clean method to try and install the gui.

2. When I looked in the /usr/ports/www/asterisk-gui/work/ folder there was no file named bootstrap.sh

Can you please elaborate further?

Kollár Csaba <Kollar.Csaba at felvi.hu> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                     Hi there!

  You have to edit manually the bootstrap.sh in the work directory. I think /usr/ports/www/asterisk-gui/?work?/?? so, there&#8230; J where the bootstrap.sh is. And u see the env set to 259, but u have to change it, to -2.59 and also change the next line to &#8211;x.xx, don&#8217;t remember what is! And one more thing, don&#8217;t use portinstall again, because it will clean your edited bootsrap.sh, do instead:

  cd /usr/ports/www/asterisk-gui
  make instal clean

  I hope this will help you out!
  --