[Asterisk-bsd] zaptel: kmod_load and kmod_unload as tweakable knobs in rc.conf?

Julian C. Dunn lists at aquezada.com
Fri Apr 27 19:36:00 MST 2007

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007, Richard Neese wrote:

> it should not touch that file if you use portupgrade .

I do, and it does... am I missing something?

I really don't like touching the rc scripts - I always assume they are
volatile on portupgrade and that knobs to control their behaviour should
be set within /etc/rc.conf.

- Julian

[ Julian C. Dunn <jdunn at aquezada.com>  *  "You can throw confetti,   ]
[ WWW: www.aquezada.com/staff/julian   *  but you're still going     ]
[ PGP: 91B3 7A9D 683C 7C16 715F        *  through the motions, baby" ]
[      442C 6065 D533 FDC2 05B9        *                - Aimee Mann ]