[Asterisk-bsd] Zaptel BSD 4.10 regarding

Knight Tiger caugar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 13:15:08 MST 2007

Hi,
         I thank you all for your kind replies. I understand that
FreeBSD 4.10 is old today. But we are running a huge service in Japan
on BSD 4.10 and to sync versions, we are running BSD 4.10 in our test
labs as well. I understand that Zaptel 1.4 requires BSD 6.10 and I see
from google code that there is a lot of activity on porting Zaptel 1.4
to BSD. I believe it makes sense for me to upgrade to 6.x atleast so
that any further issues I might encounter could possibly not be caused
by the use of older BSD versions.

I thank you all again for your kindness.

Rgs
Knight