[Asterisk-bsd] Zaptel questions

Phillip N. pneumann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 22:15:52 MST 2007

Hello!

- Zaptel-1.4 is a work in progress:
Is anyboady testing how is it comming? any comment?
I thought it was pretty usefull, thats why i send-pr to update the port
from 1.2 to a snapshot of branches/1.4. Maybe that was pretty ridiculus,
and we are not near a release jet?

- Zaptel-1.4 header files:
zaptel (linux) is installing header files in ${prefix}/include/zaptel/*
(asterisk14 looks for them there).
zaptel-bsd is installing them in ${prefix}/include/*
My bet, is that (you devs) are testing it with asterisk12, becouse it
requires files in ${prefix}/include/*, so are installing them there. Do
you think its more correct to move them to ${prefix}/include/zaptel/*?
if so, please apply:
http://asterisk-bsd.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/FreeBSD-ports/misc/zaptel/files/patch-ztcfg-Makefile

- Just upgraded the asteirsk-ports-tree of misc/zaptel to release r117
just in case anyone wants it...

-If anyones has problems please report them in
http://code.google.com/p/asterisk-bsd/issues/list so everyboady can see
what are the probs.

thanks for your comments!