[Asterisk-bsd] (no subject)

Michael Iedema michael at askozia.com
Tue Apr 17 14:10:41 MST 2007

On 4/17/07, Richard Neese <r.neese at gmail.com> wrote:
> https://svn.pbxpress.com:1443/repos/zaptel-bsd/branches/zaptel-1.4/
>
> checking for ZT_DIAL_OP_CANCEL in zaptel/zaptel.h... yes
> checking for ZT_EVENT_REMOVED in zaptel/zaptel.h... no
> checking for ZT_TCOP_ALLOCATE in zaptel/zaptel.h... no

I'm not trying to start a flame war.
If I hadn't been following the stream of mails to this list, I would
have no idea what this particular one meant. Could you please reply to
your own mails with the much appreciated progress you are making with
the whole asterisk/zaptel mess on bsd? I'm really not angry here, just
trying to add some order to the archives.

Thanks again for all of your work on the Asterisk on BSD issues! I'm
very happy that a functional port for 1.4 exists (even if it still
needs to be committed).

--Michael I.