[Asterisk-bsd] zaptel on freebsd 7.0 aka current

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Mon Apr 16 04:34:42 MST 2007

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:11:50 -0700, Richard Neese wrote:

> qozap_freebsd.c: In function `qozap_attach':
> qozap_freebsd.c:180: warning: passing arg 4 of `bus_setup_intr' from
> incompatible pointer type
> qozap_freebsd.c:180: warning: passing arg 5 of `bus_setup_intr' from
> incompatible pointer type
> qozap_freebsd.c:180: error: too few arguments to function
> `bus_setup_intr' *** Error code 1
>
> it seems zaptel has issues on 7.0 freebsd need help and input.

the bus_setup_intr() has changed on 7.x, along with some others for device
drivers. at this point of time, there will be a significant amount of work
to get zaptel-bsd working on freebsd 7.x and as such i'd like to
concentrate on ensuring that it works fine on 6.x as well as work on
syncing the latest digium-released zaptel drivers for branches/zaptel-1.4
in the zaptel-bsd svn.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/