[Asterisk-bsd] NetBSD driver update: Help?

Michael Taylor michael at omniscient.com.au
Sun Sep 17 19:56:05 MST 2006

peter,

i have a Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F (2 FXS, 2 FXO) that loads find in
NetBSD 3.0 using the current comms/zaptel-netbsd package with one tiny
hand made patch.

 > This leads to the question:  Do I need a phone line for the FXO
 > modules to come up correctly?
No, you do not. my dmesg shows the following with no phones/lines connected

FXS device: vendor=e159 product=1 subvendor=b100
wcfxs0 at pci2 dev 9 function 0: Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F
zaptel at wcfxs0 not configured
wcfxs0: interrupting at irq 10
Registered Span 1 ('WCTDM/0') with 4 channels
Span ('WCTDM/0') is new master
Freshmaker version: 71
Freshmaker passed register test
Module 0: Installed -- AUTO FXS
Module 1: Installed -- AUTO FXS
Module 2: Installed -- AUTO FXO
Module 3: Installed -- AUTO FXO
generate_desc, cards = 4
generate_desc, cards = 4

i can have a go at installing your zaptel-bsd-mod.tgz and tell you how
things go.

michael.