[Asterisk-bsd] libpri for FBSD 6.1 and 1.2.11

Bill Harris bharris at celinaisd.com
Wed Sep 13 20:54:03 MST 2006

PRI is up, and has been working well since last Friday.  Amazing
how little CPU this board is using compared to the 4 port card.

Only have 1 issue that I'm sure is a configuration.   I have a box
that has the PRI card in it, and it simply trunks calls through to
another
BSD/* box that all the Cisco phones are registered to.

My problem is, at the phones, I'm getting CallerID[name] but not
CallerID[number].   The * box that the phones are registered to is
getting caller/number from the PRI box over IAX, because I see
the numbers in the CDR records of the destination * server.

Why wouldn't I get Caller number out to the phones?

====PRI====>[* w/PRI card]------>IAX2------>[* primary sw]--<>phones

             callerid ^^^      not ^^^^

Sorry for the crude graphics.

Again, this system is working very well, just want to figure this
out, as
I did have it with the Zap 4 port card.

Bill