[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk Fails to Run

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 13:29:13 MST 2006

Thanks. That took care of my problem with pgsql.

  Someday I'll figure out how to interface pgsql with *. But that's another day.

Jeremy Bogan <jeremy at voicebox.net.au> wrote:
  > I don't really know how to attack this problem. Can anyone offer
> some advice on what this means? I don't use PostgreSQL with * for
> now and don't know why * is looking for it. Further, why does *
> exit? Is it due to pgsql or is the Broken Pipe message the clue here?

Because you've got PostgreSQL installed, when you built Asterisk it
installed the cdr_postgres module automatically. Simply add a line to
modules.conf:

noload => cdr_pgsql.so

Then restart Asterisk. This should solve your problems.

--
Jeremy Bogan
VoiceBox Communications