[Asterisk-bsd] asterisk 1.4

Bill Harris bharris at celinaisd.com
Sat Oct 28 12:54:57 MST 2006

Richard,

I've built and installed 1.4 Beta 3 here on my home switch.   Had
to move my analog port from the X100P card back to my Sipura 3k.

I've always had trouble with echo here, in the past the 3k was almost
unusable.   I must say the echo canceller in 1.4 is awesome. You can
hear it kick in within the first 2-3 seconds, and then the echo is gone.

Very impressed.   No problems with reading my 1.2 configs.

I tried to get the http manager up, and got it running to the point
that it's giving me 404 errors on the pages.   Enabled in manager.conf
and in http.conf.    Obviously, I'm missing something, but I'll wait
on that.

I'm anxious to test out res_snmp next.

Bill