[Asterisk-bsd] ZT_SPANCONFIG failed on span 1: Invalid argument (22)

freebsd at wcubed.net freebsd at wcubed.net
Fri Oct 20 12:27:29 MST 2006

I can't get zaptel to play nice with my X100P and T100P under FreeBSD
6.2-PRERELEASE.  `/usr/local/etc/rc.d/zaptel start` produces this:

Keyword: [loadzone], Value: [us]
Keyword: [defaultzone], Value: [us]
Keyword: [fxsks], Value: [1]
Keyword: [span], Value: [1,1,0,esf,b8zs]
Keyword: [bchan], Value: [2-24]
Keyword: [dchan], Value: [25]
ZT_SPANCONFIG failed on span 1: Invalid argument (22)

-- begin zaptel.conf --

loadzone=us
defaultzone=us
fxsks=1
span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=2-24
dchan=25

-- end zaptel.conf --

If I remove the "fxsks=1" I get no errors.  If I remove the span, b & d
channel defs, I get no errors.  If I change the order in which the modules
are loaded (in rc.d/zaptel) and change the channel numbers accordingly I
get no errors, but my interrupt load climbs to 92% and dmesg gives me tons
of these messages:  Expecting top ca1e, got ff00.

Am I doing something wrong?  Can this error be safely ignored?

Thanks,

Brad Waite