[Asterisk-bsd] CDR to MySQL?

Aaron Seelye aseelye-lists at eltopia.com
Wed Oct 18 00:58:27 MST 2006

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone else on the list got this going, and what they did
to make that happen.  I've added the asterisk-addons port, added the load =>
cdr_addon_mysql.so to my modules.conf, added the cdr table as specified at
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cdr+mysql (able to connect as the
specified asterisk user as well), but still, I get

Oct 18 00:53:47 NOTICE[38764] cdr.c: CDR simple logging enabled.

When I start asterisk.  I didn't see anything in the instructions to disable
text cdr's, nor do I see anything like this in the config files.  If someone
here could give me a push in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

TIA,

-Aaron