[Asterisk-bsd] * Not working after upgrade

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 17:04:53 MST 2006

Totally whacked....my system is totally whacked. I upgraded * from 1.2.9.1 to 1.2.12.1 via the ports collection and the audio stopped working. Incoming calls do not hear anything. So I reinstalled 1.2.9.1 but the problem persisted. I then turned back on my older * server which was not upgraded and everything works fine again. But my new system will not even let me put 1.2.9.1 back on again.

  The port is not doing what it should. Can anyone offer some advice here?