[Asterisk-bsd] Can't Configure X100P card

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 02:18:28 MST 2006

I changed out the cable and made the change to my zaptel.conf file. Still RED.

  Also when I run zttool and press F1 or F10 nothing happens. I can select the card using my tab key to highlight the select button and see the details. But it's still dead.

  Anymore suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks again for your reply.

Josh Tipping <josh at jtcomputers.biz> wrote:
    BODY{font:10pt Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif;}    Frank,

  'Red is Dead', i.e., RED means that no active PSTN line is detected, for starters. Have you connected an active PSTN line? If so, check your connections or try a different cable.

  Once thats done, run zttool, highlight your card, hit F1 and you should see 'no alarms'. If so, you're good to go.

  Josh Tipping.
  www.jtcomputers.biz/asterisk/