[Asterisk-bsd] libpri and zaptel 1.4

Marcus Franke marcus.franke at gmx.net
Mon Nov 27 11:15:58 MST 2006

On Sat, Nov 25, 2006 at 04:22:48PM -0800, Richard wrote:
> Well I about have freepbx 2.2 working on freebsd current. I will
> post a like to the tgz of the port in the next few days after I
> install and test on 1 more box. I hear that trixbox is woking on
> astgui to include it so I now plan to do the same. but make it
> easire to install.

Why do you use -current? And not a more stable release like
RELENG_6_1? As from my understanding -current is very much work
in progress and build that fail today could compile fine two days
later?

> I basicly plan to clone trixbox onto bsd - a2billing and sugarcrm
> for now.

surgarcrm is in the ports tree or do you use a different release?

> Have not come up with a name for the project yet.  but it keeps me
> busy and getting depressed with the job hunt.

Sounds like an interesting project. Do you have a website
for it?

Marcus