[Asterisk-bsd] New to Asterisk...But Just Let Me Keep My FreeBSD

Dr. Rich Murphey Rich at WhiteOakLabs.com
Sun May 28 18:39:20 MST 2006

So, just to double check...
There were no rejected patches?

You just start and stop asterisk to get mpg123 to consume 100% CPU?

I just tried this, and couldn't reproduce it.
Perhaps if I can reproduce it I can help.

Rich