[Asterisk-bsd] Clicking noise on TDM400P

Aaron Seelye aseelye-lists at eltopia.com
Thu May 25 19:28:13 MST 2006

Hello,

I have a TDM400P with 4 FXO ports, currently using one.  When sending or
receiving calls on this card, there is a nearly constant popping/clicking
sound, which some digging said it was related to the echo cancellation.  I
adjusted my gains properly, but to no avail.  I even found that setting
echotraining=no in zapata.conf didn't change the scenario at all.  I've
plugged analog handsets into the same jack, and the line is crystal-clear.
Below is my zapata.conf, if you guys have any ideas how I might resolve
this, I'd appreciate it.  I'm running the latest zaptel and asterisk btw.

Thanks,

Aaron Seelye