[Asterisk-bsd] mpg123 and asterisk port

Dr. Rich Murphey Rich at WhiteOakLabs.com
Tue May 23 10:47:13 MST 2006

The fix for mpg123 is here:

http://www.whiteoaklabs.com/code/patch-mpg123.c

mpg123 loops indefinitely when it
ignores the the error code while
trying to read from a closed pipe.  This
is a subtle effect of the thread library using
non-blocking IO, and, as far as I can tell,
not an incorrect behavior of asterisk.

Cheers,
Rich