[Asterisk-bsd] a professional Soft Phone (SIP) for FreeBSD

shamim shahriar bd_shr at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 00:11:41 MST 2006

Dear List Members

I am looking for a quality Soft Phone that can run on KDE in FreeBSD 6 and communicate with Asterisk. I have googled around as much as I can, and also checked the postings in this list for the last one year. But still now I am at a loss. In particular, I would love something similar to X-Lite. Even though it is available for windows and linux, they don't have any port for FreeBSD.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance.

Shahriar