[Asterisk-bsd] Zaptel TDM400 CPU interrupt percentages on .11

Todd Troutman todd at techlow.com
Thu May 18 00:23:28 MST 2006

Performance on the Via processor is a total dog but it is not so bad
that usage should be 20-26% I use the
Nehemiah C3 1200mhz and have not had this problem even with four
calls going through the TDM400 CPU
utilization is not spectacularly high.  I'm not exactly sure how high
but I can say that performance investigation
has not been something that came up.