[Asterisk-bsd] Zaptel SMP

Thomas Sandford thomas at paradisegreen.co.uk
Wed May 3 13:43:33 MST 2006

"Richard" <r.neese at gmail.com> wrote:
> ok the freebsd port needs to updated to 1.2.7.2
So it does. D*** Asterisk is such a moving target at the moment...

Still, the un-bri-stuffing of the port should make the update a reasonably
trivial exercise.

> and the libpri and zaptelbsd  need to be updated... 1.2.2 libpre is
> outdated

Err - 1.2.2 _is_ the latest libpri from asterisk.org (f you aren't wanting
to go with the bleeding edge SVN version).

> and zaptel real   is old ver.11. we need it updated asap...

Can't argue with that.

> we about have freepbx into  ports working  on a few small issues...

And that will be a welcome arrival.

--
Thomas Sandford