[Asterisk-bsd] Problem on SVN

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Sat Mar 25 22:57:46 MST 2006

On 03/25/06 23:35 Kim Culhan said the following:
> On Thu, March 23, 2006 11:53 am, Diego Valencia said:
>
>>Hi, I'm trying compile asterisk SVN /asterisk/team/oej/t38passthrough on
>>freebsd 6.0, and I get this error:
>>
>>chan_zap.c:111:2: #error "Your zaptel is too old.  please update"
>>gmake[1]: *** [chan_zap.o] Error 1
>>gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/asteriskt38/asterisk/channels'
>>gmake: *** [subdirs] Error 1
>>

>>the version of zaptel driver is 0.11
>>
>>Could anybody help me?
>

> A week ago I found that asterisk SVN would not compile on
> FreeBSD 6.1-PRERELEASE for this reason among others.
>
> It was possible to obtain asterisk and libpri via CVS, compile libpri
> first then asterisk.

asterisk 1.2.5 and libpri 1.2.2 compile with very little patching on
freebsd 6.0. i'm in a massive effort to bring the freebsd zaptel drivers up
to date with zaptel 1.2.4, but this is taking time due to work pressures.
do be patient.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/