[Asterisk-bsd] Problem on SVN

Diego Valencia dvalencia at powervt.com.ar
Thu Mar 23 09:53:11 MST 2006

Hi, I'm trying compile asterisk SVN /asterisk/team/oej/t38passthrough on
freebsd 6.0, and I get this error:

chan_zap.c:111:2: #error "Your zaptel is too old.  please update"
gmake[1]: *** [chan_zap.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/asteriskt38/asterisk/channels'
gmake: *** [subdirs] Error 1

the version of zaptel driver is 0.11

Could anybody help me?

Thanks