[Asterisk-bsd] pickup problem

Diego Valencia dvalencia at powervt.com.ar
Wed Mar 22 15:54:10 MST 2006

Hi, I configured the pickup feature. It works fine, but I can't pickup a
call when the incoming call is forwarded by timeout.

exten => s,1,Wait,1                     ; Wait a second, just for fun
;exten => s,n,Set(SIP_CODEC=ulaw)
exten => s,2,Answer                     ; Answer the line
exten => s,3,Set(TIMEOUT(digit)=10)      ; Set Digit Timeout to 5 seconds
exten => s,4,Set(TIMEOUT(response)=3)  ; Set Response Timeout to 10 seconds
exten => s,5,Set(LANGUAGE()=es)         ; Set language to french
exten => s,6(restart),BackGround(001_IVRDUMBOTEX1) ; Play a congratulatory
message
exten => s,7,WaitExten          ; Wait for an extension to be dialed.
;exten => s,n,Goto(103)

exten => s,8,Dial(SIP/250,30)