[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk and AVM PCI passive ISDN card - cannot hear anything

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Thu Mar 16 05:37:36 MST 2006

On Thursday 16 March 2006 12:17, Matthias Fechner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i tried today to get a passive ISDN card from AVM running with asterisk.
> I'm running on FreeBSD
> FreeBSD server.idefix.loc 6.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 6.1-PRERELEASE #2:
> Thu Mar 16 10:20:23 CET 2006

There is a bug regarding the AVM driver that has been fixed in SVN. I have
just made some new tarballs available:

http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/isdn4bsd/releases/FreeBSD/1_5_10/

Try installing this first, like you did last time:

Download the three files below into a new directory and type "make install".
To uninstall type "make deinstall".

http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/isdn4bsd/releases/FreeBSD/1_5_10/Makefile
http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/isdn4bsd/releases/FreeBSD/1_5_10/new_ihfc_1_5_10.tar.bz2
http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/isdn4bsd/releases/FreeBSD/1_5_10/new_ihfc_1_5_10.diff.bz2