[Asterisk-bsd] CISCO 7940

Chris Stenton jacs at gnome.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 03:03:03 MST 2006

Sounds like this is more a asterisk users question.

For some reason your Cisco phone is not sending out a registration request.
Do you  have little phone symbols with  an x in them on the right hand side
of your phone. With SIP image 7.5 sometimes they loose registration and have
to rebooted them.

Are you configuring the phone  via tftp or on the phone itself?

Chris