[Asterisk-bsd] Zap on hold problem

Diego Valencia dvalencia at powervt.com.ar
Tue Mar 7 15:15:00 MST 2006

Thanks Marios, I made you told me, and it works fine, but we need a supervised transfer.
It seems as asterisk ignores the invites from UA when I press line 2 button. The eyebeam does not receive response form asterisk, and resend the invite three times. ( I see that on diagnostic log of eyebeam)

This is the invite from eyebeam:

SENDING TO: {ip of asterisk} :5060
INVITE sip:asterisk@{ip of asterisk} SIP/2.0